Here at The Junk Removers, we provide a professional service removing all nonhazardous materials from homes and businesses.
This includes rental properties, offices, retail locations, business locations, and constructions sites. Just about anywhere there’s junk. Our friendly teams show–up ready to work hauling all your junk, debris, trash, or garbage out of your way so you can reclaim your space.
Here’s a quick guide that shows what we offer to both residential and commercial properties and what exactly The Junk Removers can take:
- Basement cleanouts
- Garage cleanouts
- Yard debris removal
- Estate cleanouts
- Appliance removal
- Bagster® Contents Removal
- Office furniture
- Office debris
- Office equipment
- Copiers & computers
Specifically, we will happily remove the following:
- Computers Household Junk General Debris Items
- Cubicles Air Conditioners Above Ground Pools
- Florescent Light Bulbs Appliances Construction Debris
- Monitors Carpets Dumpster Alternative
- Old Desks/Work Stations Furniture Garbage, Rubbish & Trash
- Office Debris Mattresses Lawn Furniture
- Office Equipment & Furniture Refrigerators Old Fencing
- Printers & Fax Machines Televisions Sheds
- Storage Containers Tires Swing Sets
- White or Chalk Boards Wood Yard & Brush Debris
We have been committed to environmentally responsible disposing since 2009. Over 60% of the items we remove are either donated or recycled.
Here is a quick list of the types of items we are able to recycle or donate:
- computers and related products,
- various metals
- paper products
- reusable items
Unfortunately, we can not take the following:
- Household Chemicals
- Yard/Garden Chemicals
- Bug & Insect Killers
- Weed Killers
- Automotive Chemicals
- Paint Chemicals
- Vehicle Cleaners
- Any non latex paint
- Transmission Fluid
- Brake Fluid Sealant
The best way to properly dispose of all chemicals is to get in touch with your town’s city hall and see when the drop-off date is. Most city’s will have information on their website, such as this one for Needham. Each town usually has a hazardous waste drop-off day in the Spring and Fall.
Our clients should and want to know what happens to their junk we pick up. We feel the need to keep them informed of our waste measuring and reporting process. Check out more details on our commitment to recycling and donating the junk we pick up.
Contact us today and tell us how we can help. Let us know a little about what type of junk you’d like removed and we’ll respond to you within 24 hours. If not, you’ll receive $25 towards removal service!